Web Wiz - Solar Powered Eco Web Hosting

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Member admin no longer working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Togadude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Togadude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Member admin no longer working
    Posted: 20 March 2017 at 4:47pm
Hi,

I've tried to update from 11.07 to 11.09.
Since then the memebership admin page is deformed.
It looks like the CSS styling is missing.

I have restored the complete forum directory as well as the database, but it stil looks bad and doesn't work either.

Config:
-Windows 2012R2
-IIS
-Access DB

Any clues?

Thank!
TD

WebWiz-Bruce View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Web Wiz Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebWiz-Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2017 at 11:59am
Is this the page in the admin area?

I have tried in both Firefox and Chrome, on this forum and in our development lab and can not find an issue.
Netrex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Netrex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 4:45am
I am having the same issue. This is a fresh install. It is the following URL

/admin_select_members.asp

You can see what it looks like below at this link: https://www.netroxity.com/images/adminss.png

Edited by Netrex - 22 May 2017 at 5:10am
WebWiz-Bruce View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Web Wiz Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebWiz-Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 7:43am
The page shows hexadecimal numbers at various points on the page.

I have seen this before but not for a long time and as I recall the issue was caused by some type of filtering on the web server.
GSandler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GSandler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2017 at 5:33pm
I'm having the same issue. I've just upgraded from 10.18 to 11.10.  In scanning the code, it seems to be related to whether cookies are being detected properly, but only seems to happen on this one page.  I can work with a dev to show this happening in our install if that helps.
- Gary
GSandler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GSandler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2017 at 9:48pm
Yeah, dug in the code further. Not likely cookies or anything like that. I got on that track because the session variable is what's being concatenated to the resources, but the value is all wrong and the problem is also occurring in the <html> tag and while the text direction is coming from a variable, it might be hitting every value substitution.

ab
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" dir="
ltr
c
" lang="en">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=
GSandler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GSandler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 1:14am
The page was setting Response.buffer to False and I changed it to True. That fixed it for me.Clap
Netrex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Netrex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 2:34am
Thanks GSandler! That fixed it for me as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply