Web Wiz - Solar Powered Eco Web Hosting

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need "More Than Words" software

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RogWin54 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogWin54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2005 at 11:23am
Hi Laser, thanks for the reply.  If you COPY the contents of KMMC folder (at least that is where my More Than Words is located) to another folder (say KMMCCopy), you should be able to then go to KMMCCopy and run the program from there.  Once in the program delete the personal cards you have created.  That will get rid of them in the copy folder but leave them in the original directory so you won't lose them (KMMC). 

Then zip the files in the KMMCCopy and email it to me at rwmailonly@direcway.com

Once this is done, you can delete the KMMCCopy folder.

My program works partially, so I figure something is missing, perhaps your files will contain the missing files.  I will compare my files to yours and copy any you have that I don't have and see if it fixes my program.   The registration numbers are all the same I believe or at least there is only a couple of them.  Not sure what other personal information you may be referring to but I assure you I'm not interested in anything but the program files.   thanks, Roger
laser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2005 at 1:45pm
I actually did this before I got your message.

I tried deleting the files with dates later than those of the program, but then I couldn't run the progarm.

I'll send you what I think you need, and then if you need more, let me know.
RogWin54 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogWin54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2005 at 4:46pm
Laser, sorry for your troubles, hope you were working with a copy. 

What I meant was for you to delete the cards from within the program, that way all you are deleting is the files that make up your personal cards.  Hopefully you still have the original program.  Again thanks, Roger
Deev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Deev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2019 at 8:50pm
Hello, I know that it's been over 10 years since you've asked for the KMMC MTW program but if you still need the installation CD rom, I have it! It works on Windows 7 64bit as well! Anyway, let me know. Email me at: siadiv@hotmail.com

Peace,

Deev
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12