Web Wiz - Solar Powered Eco Web Hosting

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skins sites?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Aelanna View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aelanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Skins sites?
    Posted: 29 June 2007 at 4:05pm
Are there any web sites with different skins available for Web Wiz Forums?
iSec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 12:22am
"When it gets dark enough, you can see the stars"
-Charles A. Beard
Mikey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2007 at 2:07pm
Which i will admit has been pretty ignored for a while now but i'm gonna have more freetime again over summer so bare with me :p
Handyman man?
Aelanna View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aelanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2007 at 3:01pm
I was looking over the site, and for me, at least, it's a bit hard to find the skins. Instead of having a list like some sites where you can look at screenshots of all the skins, each one is in a forum post, and you click on a link to look at the skin, but you look at it by the skin being applied to the forum you're reading. Which is ok, but 1. How do you get the original forum skin back? and 2. you have to dig through every post and click and change the forum color to look at the skins, which is kind of a pain.

Just my opinion.
Mikey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2007 at 4:03pm
It's not a skin depository as such, more of a place where the skin designers on this forum can point you to a demo of their skins.
Handyman man?
Aelanna View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aelanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2007 at 4:21pm
Aha! But a despository is what I'm looking for. I haven't been able to find any. Are there any? If not, why not? We should start one! ;)

javi712 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javi712 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2007 at 7:50pm
I've been away for over 2 months myself and came back with a couple of requests for skins, so I should be adding some more myself in the coming weeks.

A depository sounds nice... what did you have in mind? something like gforge?
Aelanna View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aelanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2007 at 8:27pm
I'm not familiar with gforge. I was just thinking a site where you can go and browse through screenshots or thumbnails or both of various skins so you could see how they look before downloading them, without paging through forum posts and having the forum you're reading changing.

Post Reply Post Reply