Web Wiz - Solar Powered Eco Web Hosting

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MOD: Multiskin Selection (V3.5.0)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DucatiOzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DucatiOzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:22pm
Cool, thanks Scotty....

And the old version won't workwith this one either?
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:55pm

I am not sure what you mean by your last post.

But the latest V9 copy "in theory" should be easy to copy the mods elements into V10. But I have not looked at V10 properly yet, So I do not know how much work would be involved.

How ever, I will be looking at taking advantage of the new features in V10 to add improvements to my mods, for example easily changing options in the Admin Area rather than having to edit the files.

S2H.co.uk - WebWiz Mods and Skins

For support on my mods + skins, please use my forum.
DucatiOzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DucatiOzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:26pm
Sorry thats what I was asking.

If I am on v10 and installed your mod for v9.xx would it work basically....

Not worried just some members like the white screens so have to have that as the standard whereas I love the dark skin....
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:33am

You cannot just install the mod in its current form, as the "default.asp" and "common.asp" files will most likely be different.

If how ever you a knowledgable with ASP you should, in theory, be able to copy the relevent parts in each file over to the V10 version of the file.

How ever I have not tested this, so I can not garrentee it would work.

DucatiOzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DucatiOzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:32pm
Thanks Scotty. It will be beyond me so will leave it!
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2012 at 2:00pm
Sorry for the extremely long delay on this, how ever I have finally released a version compatible with Web Wiz Forums V10.

New Feature: By default Web Wiz Forums will only display the same custom icon. How ever you can now have a different Custom Icon for each skin. Alternatively, you can still display the same icon for each skin. More information is available on the Multi Skin Selection page.

You can download the update from the Multi Skin Selection page on my website.

DucatiOzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DucatiOzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2012 at 7:58pm
Well done! Will get that installed monday!
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:33pm
Multiskin Selection has been upgraded for compatibility with Web Wiz Forums v10.15.

You can download it from my website on the Multiskin Selection page.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567