Web Wiz - Solar Powered Eco Web Hosting

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Web page format issue

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
123Simples View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123Simples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2009 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by MadDog MadDog wrote:

Its amazing that site displays at all with that code that was generated! Pinch

I agree mad dog - I had to scroll down quite a bit but that's why I dont use Publisher LOL
thurat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thurat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2009 at 8:15pm
Yea I guess so.  Like I said above I am not a HTML programer so I used MS Publisher to get it done in a hurry.  I did go and delete much of the code, but it is still very large and I am sure there is much more that could "go away" with in it.
ChrisDominic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisDominic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2009 at 1:23pm
We have a website for our company. Now we plan to add some animation. Can you please tell me whether 3D animation renders good visual effects?

BobbyTod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobbyTod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2009 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by ChrisDominic ChrisDominic wrote:

We have a website for our company. Now we plan to add some animation. Can you please tell me whether 3D animation renders good visual effects?
I am a web designer and I would say 3D rendering is much more difficult and is a better choice. If you have further queries, visit this website http://si-r-usdesign.com/. I have got lot of information from them.

Edited by BobbyTod - 22 January 2009 at 1:39pm
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2009 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by MadDog MadDog wrote:

Its amazing that site displays at all with that code that was generated! Pinch

Agreed, Word does a similar thing. MS Publisher 98 never did this (back in the day when I started with websites)

Originally posted by BobbyTod BobbyTod wrote:

Originally posted by ChrisDominic ChrisDominic wrote:

I am a web designer and I would say 3D rendering is much more difficult and is a better choice. If you have further queries, visit this website *removed*. I have got lot of information from them.

Let me guess, Double Account? Mods?
S2H.co.uk - WebWiz Mods and Skins

For support on my mods + skins, please use my forum.
alemcherry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alemcherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2009 at 7:36am
As of now, it looks okay. I guess you have fixed it yourself.

If you need any web development help for a small fee, checkout freelance sites like scriptlance. You can hire someone for as low as $5 per hour.
MadDog View Drop Down
Mod Builder Group
Mod Builder Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2009 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by alemcherry alemcherry wrote:

You can hire someone for as low as $5 per hour.

And thats why the internet is full of a bunch of ty websites that are full of back doors to hackers Dead
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12