Web Wiz - Solar Powered Eco Web Hosting

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Multiple skins

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Susan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Multiple skins
    Posted: 21 May 2009 at 9:49pm
How do I set things up so that I can use different skins for different forums? I know it can be done, I've seen it on other sites but the skin admin on the control panel only changes the single site-wide skin.  Thanks!
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 5:38pm
If you know ASP you could adapt my Multskin Selection mod to change skin based on the forum.

I would set the skin ID/Code to the forum ID, and then call the function that gets the skin details to pull the skin with that Forum ID.

Wouldn't take much effort to adapt.
S2H.co.uk - WebWiz Mods and Skins

For support on my mods + skins, please use my forum.
Susan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 11:52pm
Thanks Scotty, I know ASP a little - so have downloaded your mod and directions and am going to give it a go. Thanks for the suggestion.
 Post Reply Post Reply