Web Wiz - Solar Powered Eco Web Hosting

New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How can I use your login to check my session code?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How can I use your login to check my session code?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SkIpErMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkIpErMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can I use your login to check my session code?
    Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:12pm
Hi!

I have a gaming site. After registration and have become a member to the site they can create a gaming team and then (if the game leader accept) let you join the team. To check if a user has a team or is a team member after login I use a session code that look like this.

Session("myClan") = RS("aClanID")

Is it possible to implement and how do i do that?

I'm working on a new layout so it would bee nice to use the webwiz login system insteed! 

/Michael

Edited by SkIpErMan - 18 October 2011 at 12:19pm
WebWiz-Bruce View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Web Wiz Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebWiz-Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:25pm
Have you posted in the wrong forum as you have posted in the Hosting Support forum for help with issues with hosting.

Dies this relate to one of our software products?

If so probably best to report in the correct support forum for that product so know what this post relates to.
SkIpErMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkIpErMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2011 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by WebWiz-Bruce WebWiz-Bruce wrote:

Have you posted in the wrong forum as you have posted in the Hosting Support forum for help with issues with hosting.

Dies this relate to one of our software products?

If so probably best to report in the correct support forum for that product so know what this post relates to.

I try webwiz forum to integrate it into my game page. So I have posted it in the wrong forum. can you move my post and delete this replay. Please.
 Post Reply Post Reply