Web Wiz - Solar Powered Eco Web Hosting

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Login info is not saved

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jesper kick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jesper kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Login info is not saved
    Posted: 26 February 2012 at 8:50am
When a logged in user closes the brower and open the browser again his normally automatically logged in again. This works fine in firefox but seemed not to work any longer in newest version for chrome an IE.

Does any other know this problem?

Is this due to a security update in the browsers?
Are there any fix'es?
Cry Jesper Kick

iSec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:20pm
I use Chrome and it works fine for me. 
"When it gets dark enough, you can see the stars"
-Charles A. Beard
WebWiz-Bruce View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Web Wiz Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebWiz-Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2012 at 8:46am
Works fine for me also and I use Chrome.

However, if you have 'Generate New Tracking Code' enabled in the admin area on the 'User Settings' page then a new Tracking Code will be generated for the user, which means if you login with a new browser or on another computer the auto login cookie will not work on the previous browser or computer.
 Post Reply Post Reply