Web Wiz - Solar Powered Eco Web Hosting

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spanish-language version 10.11?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jcl0101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcl0101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spanish-language version 10.11?
    Posted: 22 August 2012 at 7:47pm
Please, I need to buy the 10.11 version but before buying, I want to ask the following question.

Does the version 10.11, is sold in Spanish-language version or that application exists only in English version?
------------------------------------------------
Por favor, necesito comprar la versión 10.11 pero antes de comprar, yo deseo hacer la siguiente pregunta.

¿La versión 10.11, se vende en versión en idioma español o esa aplicación existe únicamente en versión en inglés?

Gracias! - Thank you!
IanSmithISA View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanSmithISA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2012 at 6:52am
Good  morning,

I am just a normal user, not an expert; but in the forum folder language_files there are a number of files that seem to allocate the forum text to variables.

For example language_file_inc.asp is just line after line of things like this

Const strTxtLocation = "Location"
Const strTxtJoined = "Joined"
Const strTxtForumAdministrator = "Forum Administrator"
Const strTxtForumModerator = "Forum Moderator"
Const strTxtDeletePostAlert = "Are you sure you want to delete this post?"
Const strTxtEditPost = "Edit Post"

Maybe someone has done the translations already, if not, other than the tedium I would expect that you could do it yourself.

Bye

Ian

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google Translation;
Buenos días,

Yo sólo soy un usuario normal, no un experto, pero en los language_files foro carpeta hay una serie de archivos que parecen asignar el texto foro a las variables.

Por ejemplo language_file_inc.asp es sólo la línea tras línea de este tipo de cosas

Const strTxtLocation = "Ubicación"
Const strTxtJoined = "Registrado"
Const strTxtForumAdministrator = "Foro del administrador"
Const strTxtForumModerator = "moderador del foro"
Const strTxtDeletePostAlert = "¿Está seguro de que desea eliminar esta entrada?"
Const strTxtEditPost = "Post Edit"

Tal vez alguien ha hecho las traducciones ya, si no, que no sea el tedio yo esperaría que usted puede hacerlo usted mismo.

Bye

Ian

WebWiz-Bruce View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Web Wiz Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebWiz-Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2012 at 10:16am
Moved to Web Wiz Language Files Forums.
jcl0101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jcl0101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:14pm

Hola, buen día.

Si estoy equivocado, por favor alguien que me corrija, pero lo que usted dice es correcto y funciona bien para versiones anteriores a la 10.11.

He analizado esta nueva versión y he notado que, por ejemplo, para traducir el menú que se ubica a la izquierda, se deben modificar varios archivos que están dentro de la carpeta  "Include" y tal vez en otros lugares más.

Es decir, no es simplemente modificar aquel grupo de líneas en "language_file_inc.asp", es necesario de un esfuerzo mucho mayor y de mucho tiempo, y quizá de un equipo de varias personas.

Es mi apreciación.

Mi comunidad de habla española, y necesito la versión para "Multiple Website License", y es obvio que no debo hacer la inversión de $490.81. Muy pocos quizá se interesen en mi negocio.

Resultado?... La Banca rota. Dead

Nosotros le recomendamos a los desarrolladores de esta versión, que publique la lista de los archivos que se deben modificar, y nosotros con todo gusto lo haríamos en dos o tres días. Luego nosotros les devolvemos esos archivos ya traducidos, a manera de colaboración.

Saludos.
---------------------------------------------------------

Hello, good day.

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me, but what you say is correct and works well for versions prior to 10.11.

I tested this new version and have noticed that, for example, to translate the menu located on the left, you must modify several files inside the folder "Include" and perhaps in other places.

That is, not simply modify the group of lines in "language_file_inc.asp" requires a much greater effort and a long time, and perhaps a team of several people.

It is my assessment.

My Spanish-speaking community, and I need the version for "Multiple Website License", and it is obvious that I should not make the investment of $ 490.81. Very few may be interested in my business.

Result? ...
WebWiz-Bruce View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Web Wiz Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebWiz-Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:28pm
There have been no new language files added for version 10.11. The only language file added in the lest 4 years has been chat_room_language_file_inc.asp which holds text used in the new version 10 Chat Room.

New text is appended to the end of language files. Which means you can take the previously translated language file for an old version and just append to the end the new text that has been added.

To help the language files have comments to tell you from which version new text is added. 

The page below also lists files that have been changed between versions:-

There is no text found in files in the includes folder, or any left menu. It sounds to me you are trying to translate a modified forum, as there should be no text in any files in the includes folder and no left menu.
 Post Reply Post Reply