Web Wiz - Solar Powered Eco Web Hosting

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dutch Language Translation for version 10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
osweb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osweb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dutch Language Translation for version 10
    Posted: 24 August 2012 at 3:50pm
Dear all,
today i downloaded and installed webwiz forum 10.12 and want to purchise the premium version but first i need to assure that the translation for dutch language is availible

can anyone tell me if it is availible i have already version 9 online with dutch translation can i use those files for version 10 or do i really need new language files for this version?
WebWiz-Bruce View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Web Wiz Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebWiz-Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2012 at 6:34pm
The version 10 languages files continue from version 9 with the next test appended to the end.

This means that you can take the version 10 language files and just add the new text to the end of your present language files. You then only have to translate the new lines of text that have been added to the language files.
WebWiz-Bruce View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Web Wiz Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebWiz-Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2012 at 6:35pm
I have just checked and looks like someone has already doe it for you:-

osweb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osweb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2012 at 6:39pm
Tnx but the link you provided is about Danish language and i look for DUTCH (Holland) translation
René View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote René Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:58pm
I am looking for the dutch translation too. I understand that there is no translation yet for version 10.12, but that it is possible to extent to an earlier version dutch translation. I am willing to translate the last bit. But then I need the last dutch language files. Where can I find these?
sjorritsma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjorritsma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:56pm
Ik heb nog wel een bestand van versie 9

https://www.drop.com/s/28d648vk24rvgd3/__inc.asp - https://www.dropbox.com/s/28d648vk24rvgd3/language_file_inc.asp

Als je deze vertaald hebt zou je dan de file naar me kunnen pm'en of mailen thx
 Post Reply Post Reply