Web Wiz - Solar Powered Eco Web Hosting

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who Events this Month

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lordtec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lordtec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who Events this Month
    Posted: 04 July 2013 at 6:02am
I want to make a MOD: Who Events this Month to appear at the end of the main forum page.

Does anyone know how to do this?
Fórum Version 10.15
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2013 at 7:27pm
You should explain what you want to do in more detail as I haven't a clue what it is you're talking about
S2H.co.uk - WebWiz Mods and Skins

For support on my mods + skins, please use my forum.
Putz22 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Putz22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2013 at 7:46pm
Are you talking about who created the Event on the Calendar View?  Or having the Events Display at the bottom?
lordtec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lordtec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2013 at 2:50am
I want to show at the bottom of the forum´s main page the events of the current month
Brian Oblivion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Oblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2014 at 8:32am
Yes, this would solve my problem.. bump
 Post Reply Post Reply