Web Wiz - Solar Powered Eco Web Hosting

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CAPTCHA_Postback Field

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rrb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CAPTCHA_Postback Field
    Posted: 28 November 2013 at 1:27am
Hello,

Still learning but about the Captcha Image control. I noticed a hidden field (the Postback field) on my form containing the image.

Once I perform the Form's post action and send the security code to the validate image form, is there a way to tell the originating form if the code was good or not? Or do I have perform all actions on the validate form, e.g., save data to the database, etc. if the code was good?

Thanks
WebWiz-Bruce View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Web Wiz Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebWiz-Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2013 at 11:01am
Once the form is submitted you can check to see if the code was entered correctly.
rrb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2013 at 9:10pm
Bruce,

Thanks for the reply and info!

Bob
 Post Reply Post Reply