Web Wiz - Solar Powered Eco Web Hosting

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How much extra per hosted website?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
borgs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borgs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How much extra per hosted website?
    Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:27am
Hi,

I am thinking of going for the advanced web hosting option. This currently comes with hosting for three websites.

I would like to host one Umbraco instance for a number of websites that I would manage on behalf of other people. As such I may need to add more hosted websites to the package over time.

It currently states each additional hosted website would cost from 40p per month. Could you please explain how the price may be higher than 40p. For instance are there bandwidth limits put in place when the number of websites exceed 3?

Also, could you please tell me what would the maximum number of hosted websites be on that package?

Best regards,

Steve
WebWiz-Bruce View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Web Wiz Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebWiz-Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2015 at 12:49pm
The price for additional websites depends on how many you wish to add and the payment frequency.

For example if you purchase a pack for 50 additional websites and paid monthly at £19.95 it works out at 40 pence for each website.

If you wish to add just a single website additional website the current prices is £1.95 per month, or £7.95 a year if paid annually.

If you are wanting to add a number of websites you may find that our reseller packages are better for your needs as they allow you to host larger number of websites under the single package;

https://www.webwiz.net/web-hosting-resellers/windows-reseller-hosting.htm
borgs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borgs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:57am
Hi Bruce,

Thank you for the information. £7.95 extra a year seems pretty reasonable to me.

I'm not sure how many websites there will be at the moment (potentially just one) which is why I am not thinking of going down the reseller route for the time being.

Many thanks,

Regards,

Steve
WebWiz-Bruce View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Web Wiz Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebWiz-Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2015 at 10:17am
You are able to upgrade to a Reseller Hosting Package if you found you needed Reseller Tools or the additional resources that the Reseller Packages offer.
 Post Reply Post Reply