Web Wiz - Solar Powered Eco Web Hosting

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Seeking Web Wiz Forum Developer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BananaDan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BananaDan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seeking Web Wiz Forum Developer
    Posted: 06 August 2015 at 5:38pm
We are looking for someone to do some customization work in our Web Wiz forum. If you know Web Wiz like the back of your hand and can make just about any changes someone might need, we would like to pay you to make some customizations for us.
Our number one priority is to make our Web Wiz forum into a mobile browser friendly version.
Using the "mobile" option in Web Wiz doesn't give a very user-friendly mobile browser version. So we are looking for someone who can create this for us.
Please contact us and show examples of Web Wiz forums that you have worked on that are mobile browser friendly.
Thank you.
BananaDan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BananaDan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2015 at 2:05pm
Can anyone refer us to a Web Wiz developer?
Smurfette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smurfette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2015 at 6:36pm
Since it is more a web design issue, you're probably better off looking for a website template to replace the HTML frontend. ThemeForest is a good place to look for mobile responsive templates. Here's the section for forums: http://themeforest.net/category/forums - http://themeforest.net/category/forums.
Might be a PITA to copy over the ASP code, but worth it in the long run for a really smart-looking design.

I use them for my own websites, as it saves me having to worry about getting the pretty bits and the mobile-friendly bits right. That then frees me to focus on the backend, knowing that, even if I break the site, it will do so gracefully :p
 Post Reply Post Reply