Web Wiz

New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to merge different files of PST in single file
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to merge different files of PST in single file

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jacobjoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to merge different files of PST in single file
    Posted: 17 October 2018 at 12:05pm
Anyone know how to merge a bulk data of pst files in a single file? I have a ton of data of pst file which I want to merge in single file.i have tried the manual method but failed. please suggest me an alternate method?
kenparkar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenparkar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2018 at 10:50am
Softaken Merge PST Software is a highly efficient program which merges multiple PST files into one consolidated file. This innovative utility offers a cost-effective and reliable option to merge Outlook Contacts, Emails, Calendar, Journal, and other mail items into a single file. PST Merge Tool serves three best options to combine PST files, i.e. Merge PST, Join PST, and Merging Contacts. 
Key features :
Fastest and effective solution for this process
Merge only selected files and folders
Retain original file structure
Either exclude or include delete items
Merge both Unicode and ANSI PST files 
Support all the versions of MS outlook
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic