Web Wiz - Solar Powered Eco Web Hosting

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Insert the Grid Data into a database

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sgaawc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgaawc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Insert the Grid Data into a database
    Posted: 14 February 2010 at 5:12pm
Hi,

I used Javascript code that lets user to add new fields, let's say columns and rows respectively, so at

the end it's like a grid, where user can enter the data he wants and once he finished he will choose to

submit it all to the database,

the problem is that i am having a problem dealing with the data sent by the .htm file and storing it in

tables using ASP of course,the page would be something like "page.asp".

when the user submits the form, "using get method", the data appears as follows:

http://localhost/...../page.asp?c_1_1=1&c_1_2=2&c_1_3=3&c_1_4=4&c_1_5=5&c_2_1=6&c_2_2=7&c_2_3=8&c_2_4=9&c_2_5=10

everything is generated by Javascript variably

BTW, this is the way when the user made 2 rows and 5 columns, so taking into consideration that

everything could be changed, nothing static at all.

i tried many ways to solve it but it didn't work out,

so please help me to solve this issue..

thanx in advance.
 Post Reply Post Reply