Web Wiz - Solar Powered Eco Web Hosting

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

[MOD] Profile Fields

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
aks427 View Drop Down
Mod Builder Group
Mod Builder Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aks427 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [MOD] Profile Fields
    Posted: 24 June 2006 at 12:29am
Hey all, I finally got around to converting my Profile Fields mod to WWF 8.

There is a readme file included that has everything you need (unless I missed something).

Edited by -boRg- - 17 October 2006 at 11:31am
chicken View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chicken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2006 at 11:41am
i get this when i click on create

Error Type:
ADODB.Recordset (0x800A0CC1)
Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.
/admin_profile_fields.asp, line 44
aks427 View Drop Down
Mod Builder Group
Mod Builder Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aks427 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2006 at 3:55pm
Sorry, I missed a field in the setup.  Redownload it and then run the setup again (you'll have to drop tblProfileFields and tblProfileFieldData first).
Exis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Exis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2006 at 5:26pm
Do we have to make all the changes noted in the ReadMe or is there a way of it being done already?

Many Thanks!
aks427 View Drop Down
Mod Builder Group
Mod Builder Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aks427 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2006 at 5:57pm
It would probably be better if you just did all the changes yourself, because if those pages are modded it at all, it would mess it up.

If you have totally unaltered register.asp and member_profile.asp files, I could send you the ones with the mod in them.
Exis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Exis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2006 at 6:54pm
If you could do that I would very much appreciate it. I have modded the member_profile.asp somewhat! hehe

Do you have MSN messenger at all?

Regards,
aks427 View Drop Down
Mod Builder Group
Mod Builder Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aks427 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2006 at 7:42pm
I just added it to my profile.

I'll send you the register.asp file, but you'll have to modify the member_profile.asp file yourself.

EDIT: Here is a link to download those two files.

You won't want to replace the files you have now if you have modified them at all.

Edited by aks427 - 24 June 2006 at 7:45pm
chicken View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chicken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 4:32pm
i am running version 8.3 and i get this

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server (0x80040E14)
The text, ntext, and image data types cannot be used in an ORDER BY clause.
member_profile.asp, line 499

Edited by chicken - 27 June 2006 at 4:44pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>