Web Wiz - Solar Powered Eco Web Hosting

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

News pad news

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bims View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bims Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: News pad news
    Posted: 20 October 2007 at 8:58am
Since newspad seems to have replaced the Web Wiz news application, couple of questions/suggestions

I think there should be a email to friend or print news button

It would be great if i could import items from WWNews even though i'm not holding my breath on that one.

Is there a "discuss" link in the news item so that members can be redirected to the forum?

iSec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2007 at 6:57pm

great ideas...

"When it gets dark enough, you can see the stars"
-Charles A. Beard
WebWiz-Bruce View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Web Wiz Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebWiz-Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2007 at 10:04am
NewsPad is presently only in version 1, and feedback from users is very useful, we have added allot of things to the 'todo' list for the next version of NewsPad.

We are also looking at writing an API for Web Wiz Forums that would allow admins to build into their own web site items to interact with Web Wiz Forums, like updating password, email address, adding new users, new posts, new topics, etc.

This would help with tighter integration with NewsPad to be able to do things like creating posts of news items so that users can comment on them.

It may also be worth while looking at building an API for NewsPad so that admins can add subscribers from the own pages, and also help with integration with Web Wiz Forums.
iSec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2007 at 10:52am
Borg, that;s good to hear ... I hope that the 'We Miss you' feature will be considered as well Wink
"When it gets dark enough, you can see the stars"
-Charles A. Beard
javi712 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javi712 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2007 at 7:14pm
Borg, do you have a list of the items currently on your todo list?
 Post Reply Post Reply