Web Wiz - Solar Powered Eco Web Hosting

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedslideshow help needed with photosuite 7

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
apu2 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: slideshow help needed with photosuite 7
    Posted: 17 March 2005 at 9:25am
i've resized 4 photos from 800x600 to 266x198 and inserted into a slideshow in photosuite 7 Platinum. i've emailed them to myself as wmv files.  then thru a 3rd party software converted to a .mov file. then inserted into an html page and now the video (slide show) which was 160x120 in windows media player is back to 800x600 size when it loads in html page?? any ideas on how to keep it to 160x120 size in quicktime on a web page? i made a link to window media player for i.e. and when i click on that the video is 266 x198 when wmp pops up?? some one suggests making a wvx file?? any suggestions or help would be appreciated on how to get the mov file to work at 266x198 would be great. how about macromedia sorenson squeeze. i googled and that came up??
sirius
 Post Reply Post Reply