Web Wiz - Solar Powered Eco Web Hosting

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

-boRg-

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Mikey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: -boRg-
    Posted: 14 April 2006 at 4:27pm
you sneaky dog you LOL
Handyman man?
WebWiz-Bruce View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Web Wiz Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebWiz-Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2006 at 4:34pm
I wanted to release it while it was quite so the bank holiday weekend while everyone is on holiday seemed the best idea, so I don't get flooded with to many support requests.

Only problem is the entire Industrial Estate my office is on it like a ghost town as everyone is away till next Tuesday, I forgot I could do with a few days off as well.

Oh well, I don't think I had a single day where I haven't worked since last October trying to get this version 8 done.
Mikey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2006 at 4:38pm
... and we all appreciate it!
But now you have released this version it could be a while before you get a break. For your sake i hope the bug reports are at a minimum! LOL
Handyman man?
Admin Group
Admin Group
Web Wiz Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebWiz-Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2006 at 4:45pm
I've been in the office 9 hours now getting the new version and site ready for this.

It's been a few hours since I released it and no problems so far with over 100 downloads and as everyone is on holiday the food van has not come today, so I'm going to call it a day, and see how things are going when I get in tomorrow.
wistex View Drop Down
Mod Builder Group
Mod Builder Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wistex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2006 at 4:54pm
Big smile

I've been waiting for this!  Thank you.
dfrancis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dfrancis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2006 at 4:54pm
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap 

Bravo!!!

You are a dedicated soul aren't you.

Okay... I have to ask... what is a "food van" and how do I get one?
Admin Group
Admin Group
Web Wiz Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebWiz-Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2006 at 5:10pm
It's a guy who drives around the Industrial Estate around lunch time with a van full of hot and could food.

Not sure if you have them in the US, but over here in the UK almost all Industrial Estates have mobile food vans going round them, we get a Girl who comes at 9.30am, with one, then a guy who comes at 12.45pm.
Mikey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2006 at 5:13pm
They where one of the hilights of my day when i used to work in industrial estates lol.
Food direct to me with no walking envolved! oh yus Cool
Handyman man?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>