Web Wiz - Solar Powered Eco Web Hosting

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed50% Off Web Hosting - Feb 08 - Event Date: 14 February 2008 - 29 February 2008

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
WebWiz-Bruce View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Web Wiz Developer

Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: 50% Off Web Hosting - Feb 08
    Posted: 14 February 2008 at 12:34pm
This offer is now closed

For a limited time only Web Wiz are offering 50% off with all new Web Hosting Accounts.

All Hosting Accounts include FREE Web Wiz Forums Premium Edition (normally $249.99) installed, optimised, and updated for free by our own developers, using SQL Server as the database backend.

Pay as little as £1.66 per month on annual payments with this huge 50% discount.

All packages include Windows 2003 Server Web Hosting with ASP, ASP.NET 1.1/2.0/3.5, SQL Server 2005, mySQL, Web Wiz Forums Premium Edition, webmail, POP3 Mailiboxes, and loads of other features.

To get your 50% deduction just enter the promotional code below when placing your order:-

removed

For more information on all our Hosting Package see; www.webwiz.net/webhosting

Edited by WebWiz-Bruce - 01 March 2008 at 1:04pm
dfrancis View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 12:42pm
Bruce... the prices on the form do not reflect the discount. Should I expect it to show the discount on the charge?

Also... if I sign up for monthly hosting... how long do I get half price?  Question
“If you want things to be different, you must be willing to do different things!”David Francis

Admin Group
Admin Group
Web Wiz Developer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 1:10pm
The discount will be applied when you enter the promotional code above on the payment confirmation page.

The promotional code discount will only be applied to the initial payment.

If you want to have 50% off for 12 months, so the monthly costs on the Starter Community Hosting are equivalent to £1.66 per month, you would need to select the annual payment and then enter the promotional code on the payment confirmation page which would reduce the payment to just £19.95. This includes SQL Server which many web hosts would charge £15.00 per month on top of the regular hosting charge for.
dfrancis View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 1:18pm
Thanks!

Now... can you do something about the exchange rates for US Dollars? YIPES!

Cool
“If you want things to be different, you must be willing to do different things!”David Francis

michael View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 2:23pm
Yeah. The rates are steep but it still appears to be a good deal. Might just give you a try :)
michael View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 4:56pm
I signed up for an account and must say I am very pleased with the speed. I have another account with jodo and their .net 2.0 apps ran like fish (well they didn't run).
Good job Bruce - plus I like your Helm CP much better than jodo's CP (only comparison I have right now).

One question I have though which is not clear from the description - also since I only have on domain on there right now -  do you get one sql db / domain on the Business plan? or one DB per account?
Admin Group
Admin Group
Web Wiz Developer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 7:40pm
With the Business Package you get 2 SQL Server databases of 150MB each. You can use both these databases on one domain or if you add another domain use the second SQL Server on that.

If you require more SQL Server databases or extra space then this is also available as an option extra through your Client Area account. I beleive it works out around £4.16 for each additional SQL Server database after you use the 2 you have with the package.
billd3 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2008 at 7:29pm
R U kidding me?? Half price?
What if we sign up for 2 years - can we get all 2years or 24 months for that? Or is there a one year limit?
That includes ANY hosting package?
Even enough to run our http://theamcforum.com/forum account?  (which I *think* would run on the business account...)

WOW!

OK, now the business and devil's advocate question......why?
In the states, businesses typically only run such specials for one reason. Yeah, it's not because yanks are nice, either.

Bill D
USA
http://theamcforum.com/forum
http://theamcpages.com
http://antique-engines.com
BillD
http://theamcpages.com
http://theamcforum.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic